- A refund will be given on any unopened boxes of tiles within 30 days of purchase date. No refunds allowed on adhesives or grout.
- No eefunds will be accepted without a valid invoice of purchase.
- No cash refunds over €100. A cheque will be posted from Head Office within 10 working days.
- Special order material under no circumstances will be accepted for return or exchange.
- Deposit are non-refundable, only an exchange will be made available for materials of the same value.
- Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour before fixing tiles as no claim can be entertained once tiles have been affixed.
- The company gives no warranty on shading in tiles or other defects and all goods are sold subject only to the manufacturers guarantee and conditions. A shade variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles.
- Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery.
- All items will be deemed collected 30 days after purchase.
- Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at the time of purchase or delivery as queries will not be entertained at a later date.
- Please note that Coolock Tile Outlet does not tile nor do they have any tiler employed. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality tilers. We cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed.
- Coolock Tile Outlet estimate quantities based on customers measurements. Coolock Tile Outlet will not be held responsible for any shortages in material or loss of time on the completion of your project.
PRIVACY STATEMENT GDPR:
Any personal data given to us by a customer will be retained for Revenue Purposes Only.